- Financial Aid Home
- Consumer Information
- E Cashier Payment Plans
- E Cashier Direct Deposit
- Financial Aid & Veteran Affairs Contact Us
- Financial Aid Forms
- Federal Student Aid Summary
- Financial Literacy
- Gainful Employment
- Important Financial Aid Dates
- Net Price Calculator
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Off Campus Scholarships
- Student Resources
- Tuition and Costs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Veterans Services Offices
ABOUT THE WORK-STUDY PROGRAMS
Federal Work-Study Program (FWS)
The FWS provides employment positions for undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need. These earnings from these positions assist students with educational expenses and provide valuable work experience which enhances the participant’s education when possible.
State College Work Study (CWS)
The State College Work Study Program is designed to allow students to work in positions across GC campus. The students are awarded based on unmet need and only during the Fall semester.
To be considered for student employment utilizing Federal or State Work-Study funding at Grayson College:
1. Be enrolled as a student at Grayson College.
2. Complete the FAFSA
3. Have documented financial need.
4. Complete the Work-Study Application and criminal background authorization form.
5. If positions become available, you will be contacted for an interview.
Listed below are a few work study position that may be available on and off campus. Please click on the links for more information.