Notices & Surveys
- Institutional and Consumer Public Notices Home
- Board Agenda and Minutes
- Completion Rates
- Consumer Information
- Course Syllabi & Instructor Information
- Financial Transparency
- Open Records & Public Info Requests
- Statements of Non-Discrimination
- Student Notices & Rights to Know
- Tax Rate & Budget Notices
Course, Syllabi and Instructor Information
Course Syllabi information is currently found in the Campus Directory under the instructors name.
Faculty Curriculum Vitae is currently found in the Campus Directory. Enter the professor name. Click on the professor's name and select the Vitae
Measurable Learning Outcomes for courses is available through the Office of Planning, Accreditation, Research and Assessment (Institutional Effectiveness).
End of Course Evaluations are currently available through the Dean of Workforce Education and the Dean of Academic Instruction.
Policy on transfer credit (Texas Common Course Numbering Guide) is found in the General Catalog.
Information on each course credit is found in the General Catalog.