Housing Application and Cost
To reside in campus housing:
- Complete the Application and submit your deposit/fee to the GC Housing Office.
- Residents must be 17 years of age upon check-in.
- Signed DPS Computerized Criminal History (CCH) Verification Form
- An applicant with a pending charge or a conviction for a felony, Class A misdemeanor, and or Class B misdemeanor may have his or her housing application denied.
- General Physical with Physician’s Report completed below.
- Proof of Meningitis Vaccination
- Residents will not be permitted to move into the residence hall until either the total room/board cost or the payment due at check in has been paid.
- The cost of a mandatory meal plan is included in the housing cost.
- Residents will be expected to comply with and abide by the terms and conditions of the following:
- GC Housing Office Room Contract and Meal Plan Agreement
- Residence Hall Handbook
- Residents must enroll in a minimum of 12 semester hours during each fall/spring semester term. The residence hall is closed during the winter break between the Fall and Spring Semester. The hall is also closed during the summer months.
- Deposit: $75
- Application Fee: $100
Viking Hall Rent/Meal Plan Cost
All residents must enroll in a meal plan. Costs, per semester are:
- Rent $680 - Double Occupancy
- Rent $525 - Triple Occupancy
- 19 Meal Plan $2163.00 (Includes Weekends) If paid in full upon check-in.
Meal Payment Plan Option:
19 Meal Plan: Total Cost - $2163
- 1st Payment due upon check-in: $1050 plus a $15.00 processing fee
- 2nd Payment due 6 weeks into semester: $525 plus a $15.00 processing fee
- 3rd Payment due 10 weeks into semester: $525 plus a $15.00 processing fee
Payment Plan includes an additional $45, which is a $15 processing fee for each payment.