(Please allow 2 business days to process orders)
Financial Aid books sales will begin two weeks prior to
the Class starting date.
Books are bought back for the college during the first three
days of finals in May and Dec.
Check store for exact dates
The Bookstore will be closed for all school
(When Classes Are In Session)
|Fall and Spring
Mon. - Thur: 8 am. - 6 pm.
Fri: 8 am. - 4 pm.
Sat - Sun: Closed.
Mon. - Wed: 7 am. - 5 pm.
Thur: 7 am. - 4 pm.
Fri - Sun: Closed.
* Books may be purchased at the Van Alstyne site from 4:30 -
6:00 pm on the first night of class. All other times, check with
the Administrative Office for assistance.
* Books can also be purchased online at anytime from our Online Bookstore.
Main Campus: (903) 463-8631
South Campus: (903) 415-2500
Your Bookstore Manager is Brenda Fox.
The bookstore will pay the wholesale price for used books
throughout the semester. Used books are also purchased during exam
week. These dates are posted in the Bookstore each semester.
- Students needing to return a book must do so within 10 days
from date of purchase and provide a current register receipt for
- Books must be in absolutely new condition free of ALL
- Tradebooks and special order books are not returnable.
- Bookstore personnel are the sole judge in determining whether
books are in new or used condition.
- Should a defective book be purchased, it should be returned for
exchange immediately upon discovery of the defect.
Summer and Fall adoptions due by March 1.
Spring adoptions due by October 1.
Bookstore Deletion Form
Textbook Adoption Form