The "Lifehabits" wellness program is a voluntary program of
formal, informal, internal and external programs and services
designed to result in an increase in the health, fitness and
productivity of Grayson employees. Lifehabits may consist of, but
not limited to, activities and services that raise awareness,
promote lifestyle changes and provide assistance and support for
employees participating in the program.
Grayson College is committed philosophically and financially to
the success of the Lifehabits program. The employee wellness
program at Grayson College is governed by the principle that
"healthy lifehabits promote personal wellness". This philosophy
translates into a happier and more productive College employee. All
employees are encouraged to participate in this annual program.
Contact Gregg Miles, Director, Student Life for additional
Call 903 463-8693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fitness Center Amenities
- Workout room with free weights and circuit training equipment.
Elliptical machines, treadmills and bikes are available for
- Aerobic exercise room.
- Fitness Center Office.
- Dressings rooms with showers.
- Reserved lockers for faculty/staff.
- Day use lockers for students, faculty and staff.
- Basketballs, volleyballs and other sports related equipment
must be provided by the user.
- A complimentary towel service will be provided.
- Day use lockers are available for students and employees. Ask
the Fitness Center attendant on duty for details.
- A limited number of reserved lockers are availble for faculty
and staff. Contact Thresea Barnett, AD for details.
- Dressing rooms, showers and restrooms are available.
Hours of Operation
|May 19 - August 22
|Monday - Thursday
||6:00 am - 6:00 pm
* Days and hours are subject to change without notice
Fitness Center & Equipment Usage Instructions