The "Lifehabits" wellness program is a
voluntary program of formal, informal, internal and external
programs and services designed to result in an increase in the
health, fitness and productivity of Grayson employees. Lifehabits
may consist of, but not limited to, activities and services that
raise awareness, promote lifestyle changes and provide assistance
and support for employees participating in the program.
Grayson College is committed philosophically and financially to
the success of the Lifehabits program. The employee wellness
program at Grayson College is governed by the principle that
"healthy lifehabits promote personal wellness". This philosophy
translates into a happier and more productive College employee. All
employees are encouraged to participate in this annual program.
Contact Gregg Miles, Director, Student Life for additional
Call 903 463-8693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fitness Center Amenities
- Workout room with free weights and circuit training equipment.
Elliptical machines, treadmills and bikes are available for
- Aerobic exercise room.
- Fitness Center Office.
- Dressings rooms with showers.
- Reserved lockers for faculty/staff.
- Day use lockers for students, faculty and staff.
- Basketballs, volleyballs and other sports related equipment
must be provided by the user.
- A complimentary towel service will be provided.
- Day use lockers are available for students and employees. Ask
the Fitness Center attendant on duty for details.
- A limited number of reserved lockers are availble for faculty
and staff. Contact Thresea Barnett, AD for details.
- Dressing rooms, showers and restrooms are available.
Hours of Operation
||December 9 - December 13
|Monday - Friday
||6am - 8pm
|Saturday & Sunday
||December 16 - December 20
|Monday - Thursday
||6am - 6pm
||6am - 4pm
|Saturday & Sunday
* Days and hours are subject to change without notice
* Regular day and evening hours will resume August 26.
Fitness Center & Equipment Usage Instructions