How to Donate
Giving to any charitable organization is a personal decision for many; and for some individuals, your gift to the Grayson College Foundation is the key to opening the door to a quality education and supporting their dream of higher education.
There are several ways you can give to the GC Foundation.
- Cash/Check/Credit Card. (Checks made payable to GC Foundation. Gifts can be made by credit card: Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
- Make a Pledge to our Annual Scholarship Campaign using our Campaign Pledge Form
- Donate Securities, Real Estate or Personal Property
- Matching Gifts – Many companies will match the philanthropic efforts of their employees. Consult with your human resources office to inquire about your company’s matching gift opportunities.
- Consult your tax advisor and consider a gift through Estate Planning. Contact us at (903) 463-8717 or 903-463-8716 about becoming a member of the Peter W. Grayson Society.
- Establish a named or endowed scholarship
- Establish an Endowed Chair through our Endowed Chair Program
- College Employees can donate through monthly payroll deduction. GC Employee Payroll Deduction
To learn more on how you can donate to the Grayson College Foundation, please contact one of the individuals below:
Randy Truxal, Executive Director