- Financial Aid Home
- Consumer Information
- E Cashier Payment Plans
- E Cashier Direct Deposit
- Financial Aid & Veteran Affairs Contact Us
- Financial Aid Forms
- Federal Student Aid Summary
- Financial Literacy
- Gainful Employment
- Important Financial Aid Dates
- Net Price Calculator
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- GC Scholarships
- Off Campus Scholarships
- Student Resources
- Tuition and Costs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Veterans Services Offices
Grayson Scholarship Information
Online Grayson College Foundation Scholarship Application Process
2019 - 2020 Online Application Opens January 3, 2019
Grayson College, the Grayson College Foundation Staff, and the Foundation’s Board of Directors are committed to providing scholarship assistance to eligible applicants who strive to further their education while enrolled at Grayson College. The Grayson College Foundation provides scholarships from over 250 endowments and various annual scholarships.
The Foundation scholarship program is open to all eligible applicants who plan to continue their higher education journey at Grayson College. When applying for any of the endowed or annual scholarships, the applicant must meet/follow the following criteria:
- Apply to and be accepted to Grayson College. The on-line application process requires the applicant to provide a Grayson College student identification #. Applying without a GC ID will delay the review/awarding process.
- Current high school students will need to apply to Grayson and obtain a GC student identification number to apply for any Foundation scholarship assistance.
- Maintain a 2.5 or higher GPA
- Enroll in a minimum of six (6) credit hours/semester at Grayson College.
A complete application packet will include:
- Completed scholarship application
- Copy of your most current: high school or college transcript or GED certificate
- An essay
- Letter(s) of recommendation (minimum of 1).
- On-line Application opens January 3, 2019
- Priority Application Deadline – March 22, 2019
- Final Application Deadline – June 28, 2019
- Applications received after March 22, 2019 will be considered as funds are available.
To receive a reminder of when the scholarship application opens, send an email to: email@example.com