- Financial Aid Home
- Consumer Information
- E Cashier Payment Plans
- Financial Aid & Veteran Affairs Contact Us
- Financial Aid Forms
- Federal Student Aid Summary
- Financial Literacy
- Gainful Employment
- Important Financial Aid Dates
- Net Price Calculator
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Student Resources
- Tuition and Costs
- Veterans Services Offices
- Frequently Asked Questions
Scholarships must be applied for each academic year, unless otherwise stated. Foundation scholarship awards range from $250-$2,000 per year.
- Complete scholarship application (new and renewal applicants) each academic award year and submit online via https://goo.gl/s7R7GG.
- Applications received on or before the priority deadline of March 20th will be considered first.
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 semester hours unless otherwise specified.
- Have and maintain an overall minimum 2.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Scholarship funds may be used for tuition, fees, textbooks, supplies and or room & board in the semester awarded.
- Students may receive a foundation scholarship for a maximum of three (3) consecutive years.
- Foundation scholarships are non-transferable. Scholarship funds are to be used during the award semester; any remaining balances will not carry forward to the following award year, nor may remaining funds be transferred to another school.
- Additional documentation may be required and/or an audition may be required for various scholarships.
A complete scholarship application packet will include:
- Completed application
- Copy of high school or college transcript or GED certificate
- An essay
- Letter(s) of recommendation.