- Consumer Information
- E Cashier Payment Plans
- Federal Student Aid Summary
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid & Veteran Affairs Contact Us
- Financial Literacy
- Gainful Employment
- Important Financial Aid Dates
- Financial Aid Home
- Net Price Calculator
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Student Resources
- Tuition and Costs
- Veterans Services Offices
Tuition and Costs
Before deciding to enter college, many students wonder how they will pay for their education. Good news! Tuition and fees at Grayson College are very affordable, and students have access to a number of financial aid options to help pay for school.
Grayson College Tuition and Fees
Comparison: Average Cost* of Annual Tuition and Fees
The following information compares tuition and fees for the 2014-2015 academic year for one semester, taking a full load (5 classes). The comparison looks at the cost for Grayson College versus popular universities for area students.
- Grayson College (in County) $1145.
- Texas A & M - Commerce $3548.
- University of Texas at Arlington $5020.
- University of North Texas $6368.
*Based on full-time enrollment of 12 credit hours. Totals are reflective of the best information available at the time of publishing. Additional costs for campus housing, meal plans, travel, books and other fees may exist.