Steps to Dual Credit Enrollment
How do I get started? Enrollment Procedures and Requirements
Start the process by visiting with your high school counselor to discuss eligibility and class schedule. Once your high school approves, follow these steps:
1. Apply for admissions at ApplyTexas.org.
2. Turn in completed and signed Enrollment Permission Form to your high school counselor.
3. Provide bacterial meningitis vaccination documentation (if courses will be taken on college campus).
4. Take the TSI assessment or provide proof of exemption (click here for score requirements). Your high school will advise you as to your testing requirements.
5. Students MUST check their emails for Grayson correspondence of important due dates and instructions for checking your schedule, payment options, etc.
6. Pay tuition before deadline!