Services for Students
The mission of the Grayson College Career Services Office is to provide quality career services to students and alumni at all stages of their career development in order to support successful transitions from college to career.
Schedule an appointment to take advantage of these free services:
- Job Search Assistance
- Resume and Cover Letter Reviews
- Mock Interviews
All students are eligible to use the Grayson College online job board after completing the registration process. College Central Network is an Internet Job database for GC students and alumni. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, our online service allows you the opportunity to look for jobs 24/7.
You must have an email address to register.
To register and view job listings, go to College Central Network.
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/grayson
- Select the Student icon
- Go to the Register Now link
- Create an Access ID and Password
Services for Alumni
Career Services provides OptimalResume, a career management system offering self-guided tools to help you:
- Create high-impact materials including resumes and cover letters based on your career goals
- Present your materials online — with our easy-to-use website builder
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact:
Job Placement Specialist/Academic Advisor
Located in the Counseling & Advising Office
Denison, TX 75020