- The Viking, March 2017 Issue
- Lady Vikings split games with Coyotes
- Jennifer Becherer joins Grayson College as Director of Human Resources
- Grayson SBDC Celebrates Success
- Grayson College Lady Vikings Split Games with Ranger
- 4-Hit Day For Manning Leads Grayson College Past Navarro College
- Eight RBI Day For McKinney Leads Grayson College Past Hill
- Grayson College Wins Back-And-Forth Affair Against North Central Texas College
Jennifer Becherer joins Grayson College as Director of Human Resources
Date: Wed, March 1, 2017 12:00 AM
Grayson College is pleased to announce Jennifer Becherer, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, as the new Director of Human Resources at Grayson College.
Becherer has over 19 years of experience in human resources and most recently served as Senior Vice President and Human Resources Director at First United Bank, formerly American Bank of Texas. While there, she reported to the Chief Operations Officer, had full accountability for human resource objectives and development, and recently implemented a new performance management system and online succession planning tool.
“We are fortunate to have hired someone of this caliber,” said Dr. Jeremy McMillen, Grayson College President. “Jennifer will bring extensive experience, professionalism and a new perspective to our college’s human resource efforts, and we welcome her input and leadership.”
In her role at Grayson, Becherer will sit on the Executive Council and will serve as the liaison for the Staff Advisory Group and the Staff Development Committee.
Becherer earned her bachelor’s degree from Southern Methodist University. She also holds SHRM-SCP and SPHR certifications. She is an active member of the community, including service on United Way and acting at the Sherman Community Players Theater.