Nursing Programs

Grayson College offers Licensed Vocational Nursing and Registered Nursing programs, as well as a Transitional Entry program that allows LVN's to transition into the Registered Nursing program. Many Registered Nursing students are also interested in preparing for a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Use the navigation bar on the left of this page to explore the options available to you, and see which best fits your immediate and long-term plans.

Some things to know:

  • The Registered Nursing program is called the ADN program (Associate Degree in Nursing) and classes are held on the Main Campus.

  • The Licensed Vocational Nursing program is called the LVN program and classes are held on the South Campus.

  • The Transitional Entry program classes are held on the Main Campus.

  • All nursing programs require admission to Grayson College, and have a separate application to the program. The details of each of these processes will be on their respective pages.