CONDITIONS AND STIPULATIONS:
- Completed Application and deposit must
be submitted to GC Housing Office.
- Residents must be 17 years of age upon check-in.
- An applicant with a pending charge or a conviction for
a felony, Class A misdemeanor, and or Class B misdemeanor may have his or her housing
application denied. (Starting Fall 2011)
- General Physical with Physician’s Report completed below.
- Proof of Meningitis Vaccination: Certification from
a physician evidencing that the student has been vaccinated at least ten (10) days
prior to moving into the residence halls; or An affidavit or a certificate from
a physician stating that the vaccination would be injurious to the health and well
being of the student or stating that the vaccination has been declined for reasons
of conscience. The approved form for an exemption can be found at: https://webds.dshs.state.tx.us/immco/affidavit.shtm. If
students are over the age of 17, they can complete the form themselves, listing
themselves as the parent or legal guardian.
- Residents will not be permitted to move into the residence
hall until either the total room/board cost or the payment due at check in has been
- The cost of a mandatory meal plan is included in the
- Residents will be expected to comply with and abide
by the terms and conditions of the following:
Residents must enroll in a minimum of 12 semester hours
during each fall/spring semester and 3 semester hours during each summer term. Exceptions
will be made for bonafide program majors who only lack clinical or practicum to
complete degree requirements.
- GC Housing Office Room Contract and Meal Plan Agreement
- Residence Hall Rules and Regulations