South Campus Services
South Campus Administrative Services
- Monday-Thursday 8:00-6:00
- Monday through Thursday 7:30-5:30
(903) 415-2503 to make an appointment
South Campus Business Office
South Campus Financial Aid
South Campus Fitness Center
- Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5:00pm
South Campus Academic Success Center
Marina Khalaf - Coordinator
Jeffri Hodge - Disability Coordinator & Tutoring
- Monday - Wednesday 8:00-5:00
- Thursday 8:00-4:00
Testing Center Rules
- All tests must be started at least one hour before closing.
- Photo ID is required. Please bring items required for your test - scantrons, bluebooks, calculators, pen/pencil, etc.
- Cell phones must be turned off and may not be taken to testing desks/workstations.
- Children are not allowed in testing rooms; please make arrangements for your children before arriving at the Testing Center.
- Many standardized tests begin at a specified time, as shown on Admission Tickets/Confirmation Slips.
Testing centers are closed when the campus is closed, including national holidays, Winter Break, and Spring Break.
South Campus Math Hub
South Campus Library
Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Closed Friday-Sunday
South Campus Police
Parking Stickers and Student IDs