Meet the Staff
The Center for Workplace Learning (CWL), the non-credit instructional arm of the college, serves the community by offering a wide variety of professional workforce development training programs, and fun, exciting community enrichment classes. In addition, the CWL provides education related to pre-employment, certificate and degree attainment and professional continuing education.
The CWL creates customer-centered, community-connected and quality-driven workplace learning solutions to help the Texoma region build a globally competitive workforce.
Center for Workplace Learning Staff
- Djuna Forrester: Executive Director
- Kate Corder: Director of Continuing Education
- Marlene Phillips: Director of Advising and Outreach
- Julia Craze: Contract Training Coordinator
- Ginger Allen: Department Assistant
- Megan Gravette: Grant Specialist
- Tasheena Taylor: Enrollment Specialist
- Bri’ana Savage: Department Clerk
- Crystal Wilcoxen: Health Sciences Faculty
- Shawn Hendricks: Industrial Technology Faculty
We are located on the Grayson College main campus at:
6101 Grayson Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Our offices are in the Grayson Complex-Center for Workplace Learning in Suite 100.
Our phone number is 903.465.8765.