Steps to Dual Credit Enrollment
How do I get started? Enrollment Procedures and Requirements
Home School and Concurrent Students go through Grayson Admissions and follow steps listed here.
To be eligible for Dual Credit or Early College High School enrollment, high school students must attend a partnering ISD and follow these steps:
2. Turn in completed and signed Enrollment Permission Form to your high school counselor.
3. Provide bacterial meningitis vaccination documentation (if courses will be taken on college campus).
4. Take the TSI assessment or provide proof of exemption (click here for score requirements). Your high school will advise you as to your testing requirements.
5. Students MUST check their emails for Grayson correspondence of important due dates and instructions for checking your schedule, payment options, etc.
6. Pay tuition before deadline!
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Anna Hicks, firstname.lastname@example.org, 903.463.8669
Paula Cavender, email@example.com, 903.415.2530