Steps to Dual Credit Enrollment
Enrollment Procedures and Requirements
For Home School and Concurrent Students go through Grayson Admissions and follow these steps .
To be eligible for Dual Credit or Early College High School enrollment, high school students must attend a partnering ISD and follow these steps:
- Apply for admissions. Here's a video with instructions.
- Turn in completed and signed Enrollment Permission Form to your high school counselor.
- Provide bacterial meningitis vaccination documentation (if courses will be taken on college campus).
- Take the TSI assessment or provide proof of exemption (View score requirements). Your high school will advise you as to your testing requirements.
- Students MUST check their emails for Grayson correspondence of important due dates and instructions for checking your schedule, payment options, etc.
- Pay tuition before deadline!
Questions? Contact: email@example.comAnna Hicks, firstname.lastname@example.org, 903.463.8669
Paula Cavender, email@example.com, 903.415.2530