Policies, Handbooks, & Guides
Grayson College has numerous resources to help personnel stay in touch with current policies and procedures. These policy manuals, handbooks, and guides are listed here for quick and easy reference.
Policies and Procedures
- Board Policy & Procedures Manual
- Student Clubs & Organizations Policies and Procedures
- Surplus and Salvage Procedures
- Computer Use Policy
- Media and Publications Policy
- IT Password Policy
- Student Records Policy Update
- Enviromenal Health & Safety Manual
- Proposed updates to Board DBA(LOCAL) – EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS - CREDENTIALS AND RECORDS
- Proposed updates to Board Policy DC(LOCAL) – EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
- Proposed changes per TASB Localized Policy Manual Updates 40 – adopted by the Board during the January 26, 2021 meeting.
September 2020 -
- Updates to Board Policy CHF(LOCAL) - SITE MANAGEMENT - WEAPONS
- TASB Localized Policy Manual Updates 38 & 39 – adoped by the Board during the September 22, 2020 meeting and reflected in Policy online.
- Employee Handbook
- Faculty Handbook
- Student Handbook
- Residence Hall Handbook
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Handbook
- Athletic Handbook