- Foundation Home
- Make a Gift
- Establishing Scholarships
- Annual Campaign
- Innovative Teaching and Learning Fund
- Endowed Faculty Chairs for Teaching Excellence
- Project "88 Keys"
- Military Veterans Programs
- Board of Directors & Foundation Staff
- Contact Us
- Miller Barber Viking Challenge Golf Tournament
- Scholarship Information
Grayson College Foundation
The Grayson College Foundation, Inc. was incorporated in March, 1992, as a 501 (c) 3, nonprofit, tax-exempt entity formed solely for the purpose of support of Grayson College.
The Foundation seeks financial support to strengthen and expand the College's academic and technical programs.
Gifts and grants are needed beyond the scope of tax-based funding, thus providing a margin of excellence for the College's diversified program of learning opportunities.
Members of the Foundation are persons and companies which have made a gift to Grayson College during the current calendar year. The Foundation is governed by a self-perpetuating Board of Directors.
The Foundation may receive designated or unrestricted gifts and grants to be used for approved purposes at Grayson College. The Foundation may also hold funds in endowment for the College. Gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent of limits set by law.
The Foundation is currently running its Annual Campaign, Supporting the Dream. Click here for more information:
2017 Campaign Blue Book "Supporting the Dream"
Vision:The Grayson College Foundation strives to secure philanthropic and external sources of support for Grayson College.
Mission: The Grayson College Foundation serves Grayson College through the development of public understanding and philanthropic support. The Foundation encourages mutually beneficial relationships between the College and its various constituencies.
- Cash/Check/Credit Card. (Checks made payable to GC Foundation. Gifts can be made by credit card: Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
- Make a Pledge to our Annual Scholarship Campaign using our 2017 Annual Campaign Form
- Donate Securities, Real Estate or Personal Property
- Matching Gifts – Many companies will match the philanthropic efforts of their employees. Consult with your human resources office to inquire about your company’s matching gift opportunities.
- Consult your tax advisor and consider a gift through Estate Planning. Contact us at (903) 463-8717 or 903-463-8716 about becoming a member of the Peter W. Grayson Society.
- Establish a named or endowed scholarship
- Establish an Endowed Chair through our Endowed Chair Program
- College Employees can donate through monthly payroll deduction. GC Employee Payroll Deduction