F-1 students who have questions should contact the Director of Admissions, Brandi Furr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current International students are encouraged to register for classes as soon as possible.
Step 1: English Language Proficiency
All tests must be sent directly to Grayson College. Students must submit a passing TOEFL or IELTS score, or must have completed ENG 1301 or its equivalent at another institution to qualify for admission to credit courses at GC. Passing TOEFL scores are: paper: 500; Internet-based TOEFL: 61. The IELTS minimum academic band score required is 5.0.
Step 2: Application
- Apply to Grayson College by visiting https://www.grayson.edu/Apply/enrollment-steps.html
- Fill out the International Student Application
- After you have submitted your online application, you will receive an email with a list of documents which you will need to submit.
Step 3: Submit documents
Mail the listed documents all together in one envelope to the address below or send a scanned copy to email@example.com
Department of International Students
6101 Grayson Drive, Hwy 691
Denison, TX 75020-8299
Documents must be sent together in a single envelope. Failure to send materials in a single envelope may result in the denial of a student's application.
Step 4: Notification and visa
You will be notified by e-mail whether you have been accepted to GC. Once accepted, you will need to obtain an F-1 visa and plan your travel to the United States. Your acceptance letter will include additional information and requirements.
Step 5: Submit proof of health insurance
- Provide a photocopy of your health insurance card (This can be provided once you arrive at Grayson College)
- If you do not have health insurance you will need to purchase and provide evidence of new coverage on or before arrival at Grayson College
- Although we do not endorse certain insurance companies, the following list of companies have proven to be very reliable for students:
Transfer Students - Additional Requirements
International students transferring from another U.S. college or university must submit a current passport, I-94 card, I-20 form, and transfer clearance form. These documents are required in addition to those that will be emailed after the online application is submitted.
Note: The Transfer Clearance Form must be completed by your current institution's Designated School Official (DSO) by the end of the semester.
For additional information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org