Housing Application and Cost
To reside in campus housing:
- Complete the Application and submit your deposit/fee to the GC Housing Office.
- Residents must be 17 years of age upon check-in.
- An applicant with a pending charge or a conviction for a felony, Class A misdemeanor, Class B misdemeanor, and or Class C misdemeanor may have his or her housing application denied.
- Residents will not be permitted to move into the residence hall until either the total room/board cost or the payment due at check in has been paid.
- The cost of a mandatory meal plan is not included in the housing cost.
- Residents will be expected to comply with and abide by the terms and conditions of the following:
- GC Housing Office Room Contract and Meal Plan Agreement
- Residence Hall Handbook
- Residents must enroll in a minimum of 12 semester hours during each fall/spring semester. The residence hall is closed during the winter break. The halls are also closed during the summer months.
Service Animal and Assistance Information:
- How do I know how my animal is classified?
- Texas human resource code
- Housing accommodation form
- Service and assistance animal procedures
- Service animals in training
- Service animals in training form
- Refundable Deposit: $100
- Non-refundable Application Fee: $100
Viking Hall Rent Cost (for student athletes only)
All residents must enroll in a meal plan. Costs, per semester are:
- $750 - Double
- $550 - Triple
Jones Hall Cost:
- $1,700 - Single
- $1,400 - Double
- $1,100 - Quad
Meal plan must be purchased ($2,100 +tax)
Meal Payment Plan Option:
19 Meal Plan: $2100 + $131 in taxes per semester if paid in full.
- 1st Payment due upon check-in: $1,050 + $65.50 tax, and a $15 processing fee for a total of $1,130.50
- 2nd Payment due 6 weeks into semester: $525 + $32.75 tax, and a $15 processing fee for a total of $572.75
- 3rd Payment due 10 weeks into semester: $525 + $32.75 tax, and a $15 processing fee for a total of $572.75