Register for Classes
Most continuing students who have completed the admissions process and advising will be eligible for online registration.
To be successful in your online enrollment:
- Online registration is available from any Internet-accessible computer using Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 3.0 or higher.
- All monetary holds such as parking tickets, etc. or admissions holds must be cleared before scheduling classes.
- You may register as soon as early registration is open for the semester. Refer to the calendar for specific start and end dates of online registration.
- Special cases (such as Dual Credit students, students in developmental courses and others) will still have to be handled by the Advising Office.
- You must pay online or in the Business Office before you are officially registered.
Steps for Online Registration and Adding/Dropping Courses
- Log into MyViking
- Select Student Planner
- Courses can be planned by semester by clicking the term next to the course
- Click "Enroll Now" on the courses you wish to take to select the day, time and professor
- Courses with INT are online courses
- Note the location of the courses (Main Campus or South Campus)
- When you are done, select "Finalize"
- If you do not see the Enroll Now option, contact your Success Coach for further instructions
Using the Student Planner
Review Your Bill
- Select Pay/Review Account
- Select the term for which you are registering and "submit"