Register for Classes
Register in the 'Student Planner' in your MyViking Portal
You can make an appointment with your success coach by selecting "My Plan" in the Student Planner and selecting your coachMyViking
Most continuing students who have completed the admissions process and advising will be eligible for online registration.
To be successful in your online enrollment:
- Online registration is available from any Internet-accessible computer using Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 3.0 or higher.
- All monetary holds such as parking tickets, etc. or admissions holds must be cleared before scheduling classes.
- You may register as soon as early registration is open for the semester. Refer to the calendar for specific start and end dates of online registration.
- Special cases (such as Dual Credit students, students in developmental courses and others) will still have to be handled by the Advising Office.
- You must pay online or in the Business Office before you are officially registered.
Steps for Online Registration and Adding/Dropping Courses
- Log into MyViking
- Select Student Planner
- Courses can be planned by semester by clicking the term next to the course
- Click "Enroll Now" on the courses you wish to take to select the day, time and professor
- Courses with INT are online courses
- Note the location of the courses (Main Campus or South Campus)
- When you are done, select "Finalize"
- If you do not see the Enroll Now option, contact your Success Coach for further instructions
Using the Student Planner
Review Your Bill
- Select Pay/Review Account
- Select the term for which you are registering and "submit"